[ilds] Questions, Digressions and Obfustications

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 24 17:50:42 PDT 2007

Well, I am not sure Nancy or especially Ghislaine would agree with you
there. His Brother Gerald certainly thought he was rather hard on them at
times and he and Larry were close.

If Bowker's biography is reliable, then we know that could be a drunkard and
was violent (physically and mentally) toward Ghislaine as well as unfaithful
to her. Now where I come from that is usually considered being a bit a
bastard. We can admire the man and the writer and the character, as I do,
without having to accept all his behaviour.

David Green

Denise Tart & David Green
16 William Street, Marrickville NSW 2204

+61 2 9564 6165
0412 707 625
dtart at bigpond.net.au