[ilds] Questions, Digressions and Obfustications

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 24 14:13:04 PDT 2007

Yes indeed. For example I believe the influences of French writers such as
Rimbaud, Francis Villons, Rabelaise and Baudelaire are often overlooked when
consideration the formation of Durrell's themes, style and indeed lifestyle.

Of course Durrell was not really a bastard (except to some of his wives) but
he was only 5 feet 4 inches tall.

David

Denise Tart & David Green
16 William Street, Marrickville NSW 2204
AUSTRALIA
+61 2 9564 6165
0412 707 625
dtart at bigpond.net.au