[ilds] Message from Sumantra

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:10:26 PDT 2007

>Many members of the ILDS email discussion group may also want to discuss on
>Lawrence Durrell more generally as well - a facility which was formerly
>available to them. How can that be restored? Here I must thank Denise Tart &
>David Green for making this point [Issue 71].

All of that facility for general emailing remains, Sumantra.  As was
explained in the the initial postings, the Reading Group will cover
different works within designated periods.  (Currently we are covering
/Justine/.  /Prospero's Cell/ will come next during the summer.)   Those
Reading Group postings are designated by the "RG" flags in the subject
heading.  The "RG" flags are there for the convenience of readers who do
not wish to keep up with a detailed coverage of the chosen reading text.

The RG posts are published within the broader ILDS listserv, which
remains free and open to announcements, queries, CFPs, and other sorts
of LD related information.  Please feel invited to post your emails as
you find yourself inclined.

Open your book.  We are all ready to hear more from you.

Charles

--
Wake Forest University
slighcl at wfu.edu