[ilds] RG Justine 1.4 -- active reading & Justine

Rita favorita at tiscali.nl
Sat Apr 21 23:32:48 PDT 2007

I think it's time to make myself more clear.
"Never trust the writer, trust the tale (the book) but also never trust
the reader trust the tale" And why is that? Because there is more in the
tale then the writer writes with his mind (and pen or typewriter :) )and
there is more in the tale then the reader can read. That is what I mean
with the tale/book/novel exists. And as with us it has identity and it
changes in and with time
I would say that the AQ is our (the reader's and also the writer's)
Alexandria.
To analyze the novel is a mind thing, to read it from the existence of
the novel is a different thing.

But thinking about a book as a book , it is a book.....
I know Bill that it gets its meaning when it is related with something
else, and the purpose of a book is to be read. I know you will answer
the purpose of the writer who puts his writing in a book and a reader
who will read it.

Rita