[ilds] RG Justine 1.7 -- why should we hurt one another?

andy nampilot at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 14:17:09 PDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Piel" <marcpiel at interdesign.fr>
To: <ilds at lists.uvic.ca>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [ilds] RG Justine 1.7 -- why should we hurt one another?

> What sickness has brought on the "pretention" of
> being artistes or not????

why must the artistic urge, in baboon or man, be construed as a sickness?

> An artist feels things he/she cannot necessarily
> explain. And it seems evident that you try to
> explain things that you don't feel.

that's exactly what my ex says.

right on.

i will try and improve.

thanks for helping me to become a better person.

now exactly what would you recommend is the best way for me to get more
feely, like you?

smiles.

again, i appreciate all the personal attention, but back to the work.
capodistra, i believe?

best to all

nonfeeling bs'er