[ilds] the bullshit art of active reading

andy nampilot at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 13:19:32 PDT 2007

if the book was in control, sure it
> must have altered itself within privacy between those closed covers...
>
> --Jamie
the thunder rolled, the crystal fell, the lightning struck, the mantle
shook.

nothing, bar nada y nada y nada, is better than one of those rolling
thunderous belly laughs.  and that jamie, is what you did for me this fine
sunny saturday afternoon, and i deeply thank you. i was getting a bit of poe
melancholy, tap, tap.
now excuse me, but i have an important errand to attend to.
see me staring at my book shelf?
those bitties are changing there inside, as i lock my eyes on the mildewed
covers.
damn i be glad i joined this groupie.
i love book sex.
who knows what evil lurks, between the covers?
changing books, static people.
good, good.
smiles.
best to all