[ilds] RG Justine 1.4 -- active reading & Justine

andy nampilot at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 13:02:22 PDT 2007

the below comments refer to durrell's famous gaps.

i must come right out and confess i joined this group to gain a better
understanding of durrel's use of time.

the lacunae are critical tools to his new quantum theory, no?

his avowed intent, if i remember correctly, was to use the quartet to flesh
out and expand on eliott's time present, time past.

yet we are speaking on the subject of gaps, and i find no comments about
durrel's attemp to create a new concept of time though the a quartet.  am i
lost in space?

best to all

bs'er andy