[ilds] (no subject)

andy nampilot at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 12:31:21 PDT 2007

> It is clear that you have not lived any of the
> sentiments that LD lived, and you pretend to be an
> artist. A bullshit artist! You asked for this, and
> got it!

dear marc

could you add a bit more substance to your argument, for ad hominem doesnt
give me much to go on.

if you don't mind, could i turn the question a bit?

for example, what is the difference between a bullshit artist, and a great
artist, as durrell was?

i believe that question falls within the purview of the general line of
inquiry here, ie, what made durrell so great?

you see, my objecitve is to learn.

as to living his sentiments,

haven't we all?

the field of ideas excludes no one.

and if you've been through justine several times, must you not have lived
these ideas, very richly in some sense, at least some of the time?

again, i fear distracting this group from the high scholarly standards set
by this discussion to date, so henceforth, whenever my sceen name irriates
you, just delete the post.

i am not the subject of this discussion.

durrel is.

albeit it take it as a late compliment to have displaced him so sportily for
a short spell.

smiles.

bullshitter
back to work.