[ilds] the bullshit artist

william godshalk godshawl at email.uc.edu
Sat Apr 21 12:31:16 PDT 2007

Marc,

I thought your posting was amusing, but some people don't like to be
called "bullshit artists" even if they are. So if you really need to
complain, please send your complaint directly to me -- if you would,
please. With your permission I will bleep and rewrite what some
people might find offensive. I'd be inclined to bleep the "bullshit artist."

Yours (smilingly), Bill

It is clear that you have not lived any of the
sentiments that LD lived, and you pretend to be an
artist. A bullshit artist! You asked for this, and
got it!
W. L. Godshalk		*
Department of English         *
Cincinnati OH 45221-0069      *