[ilds] RG Justine 1.4 -- active reading & Justine

Rita favorita at tiscali.nl
Sat Apr 21 10:49:17 PDT 2007

It makes me think of kant's subjectivity and true a revolution but also
very limited BUT "cezanne's apples excist". What I mean there is more
then subjectivity and true you can read a book in many ways and everyone
puts the accent on something else , but the book is there and says
something what is not only subjective and without being something stable
but in time.It does something , like a spirit of place, I guess even to
the author.Difficult...
Rita