[ilds] RG Justine 1.7 -- why should we hurt one another?

andy nampilot at cox.net
Fri Apr 20 12:54:01 PDT 2007

i am butting in here, tottaly unwarranted and uninvited.
i have been working on a novel about my horrors in vietnam for six years.
in this way, i attain a sort of compromise, by reworking reality, so intead of souls lost to the hell of war, i am not compromised, but get a second chance, using prose poetry as a venue to display the beauty amidst the gun smoke.

best to all
andy