[ilds] Justine

slighcl slighcl at wfu.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:55:24 PDT 2007

On 4/18/2007 10:04 AM, Sumantra Nag wrote:

> *[ilds] RG Justine 1.1 and 1.2*
>
> "Capitally, what is this city of ours? "
>
> The use of the word "Capitally" - any comments, please?

I have also found that adverb singular in effect, Sumantra.  While I
don't know what others will say about its resonance beyond the first
sense of "primarily," it does have a rhetorical flair about it, doesn't
it?  And it was a later adjustment.  LD went back into his typescript,
including capitally in a blue inked addition.  Very particular with his
effects, that one.

CLS

--
Wake Forest University