[ilds] (no subject)

Marc Piel marcpiel at interdesign.fr
Tue Apr 17 13:25:16 PDT 2007

I have alaways read the AQ slowly, and reread
phrases over and over again (for their beauty- not
for what some of the posts call "multiple
readings". Have you ever talked to a friend you
havn't seen for 35 years and been surprised how
the voice hasn't changes (because faces do!) - in
a few minutes you span those 30 years. When I
reread the AQ it is the same!!!!!!! What pleasure.
Marc Piel,
Paris, France.