[ilds] RG Justine 1.1 - dedication

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 9 11:19:43 PDT 2007

I take it Michael has something else in mind, but my response to the dedication has always been rather literal minded and straightforward.  I.e., Eve = Eve Cohen, memorials = the writer's work, and native city = Alexandria.  I imagine there's some room for play here, particularly with "Eve," with all its Biblical associations, and with the use of the plural, where the singular would seem more natural (unless LD already had a tetralogy in mind).  Well, Michael?  The "city" is a mindscape?

Bruce