[ilds] ILDS Listserv

James Gifford odos.fanourios at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 10:27:53 PDT 2007

Dear Michael (and anyone else confused by this),

We've already subscribed everyone from the previous list, so there's no need
to add yourself.  The password (generated by the server) is at the very
bottom of the welcome message you received.  If that doesn't work, just let
me know -- once you're in, you can change it to something easier.

Best,
James