[ilds] ILDS Listserv

James Gifford gifford at ualberta.ca
Sat Apr 7 10:09:30 PDT 2007

Dear Durrellians,

As you've heard from Anna, we've moved the listserv to a new server. This
new set-up will offer the features of a searchable archive and (hopefully) a
simpler interface for all of you.

You should, by now, have received your subscription notice and a short
welcome from Charles Sligh.  A password should also have been automatically
generated and sent to you -- with that you can manage several features of
your subscription through the web interface, including changing your
password:

http://www.lawrencedurrell.org/discuss.htm

You can choose to receive messages in a daily (or monthly) digest, you can
scan the archives of messages, and so forth.  Don't worry too much about
your password -- you'll be reminded of it once a month if you forget, and we
can always reset it.  You shouldn't need it more than once.

Lastly, as Anna has said, she is now taking on the editorship of _Deus Loci_
after having edited the website for its first decade (!).  Many thanks to
Anna for her years of work.  To date, I've made very few changes, but soon
we'll see the back issues of the the ILDS' _Herald_ and other projects
becoming available.

Your comments are welcome!

Best,
Jamie