[ilds] [RG 2003]

James Gifford gifford at ualberta.ca
Fri Apr 6 11:58:01 PDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 17:52:47 -0500
From: W.L. Godshalk
To: Anna Lillios
Subject: Sligh and Gifford: Reading Group

This sounds interesting to me.

But let's not try to establish too many rules before we begin. I would
assume that as the discussion begins, we will see what needs to be governed
by rules.  For example, we may decide that we need an "on topic" rule -- if
we seem to have a tendency to ramble too far afield.

Bill
*    W. L. Godshalk
*
*    Professor, Department of English              *
*    University of Cincinnati                                             *
*    Cincinnati OH 45221-0069                   *   Stellar Disorder
*    godshawl at email.uc.edu                                *
*
          *