[Campus-community-garden] First 2010 Workparty

ccgarden ccgarden at uvic.ca
Wed Jan 6 08:26:47 PST 2010

Hello Garden-Folk,

Happy New Year and Happy New Semester!

We at the Campus Community Garden hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas break and are excited about the new year and a new growing season! Albeit a little early to start planting, we will be having our first workparty of 2010 this Friday, January 8th @ 3:30 in the gardens. We will be hanging some fence art we created before the break and discussing some ideas for workparties and other topics related to our beloved garden. Again, since it is the winter and not as much to do in the site, we will be hosting workparties every OTHER Friday until further notice (probably until sometime in March). Everyone is welcome, rain or shine!

Hope to see you there!
The Garden-Crew

Find us on the web at http://web.uvic.ca/~ccgarden/