[CaBSSem] [Psychat] Cognition & Brain Sciences Seminar: Friday Nov 3, Daniela Palombo (UBC)

Jordana Wynn jordwynn at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 30 13:01:59 PDT 2023

If anyone is interested in meeting with Dr. Palombo on Friday afternoon, please send me an email.

Jordana Wynn, Ph.D
Assistant Professor

Pronouns: She/ Her

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands and the Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.