[CaBSSem] REMINDER: Cognition and Brain Sciences Seminar: TODAY @3pm, Monique Grenier, Steve Lindsay, Eric Mah

Jordana Wynn jordwynn at uvic.ca
Fri Oct 13 11:28:26 PDT 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) next meets this afternoon at 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring Science and Research Data Literacy Librarian, Monique Grenier speaking on "open science for enhancing quality, accessibility, and effectiveness of scholarly endeavours", and Dr. Steve Lindsay and Eric Mah speaking on "lab manuals designed to foster healthy, productive working environments while also improving reproducibility of lab work".

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/81257812980?pwd=VndFY3hueDA2cWl0SXljK0ZSYVhxdz09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://www.wynnlab.org/cabssem

Hope to see you this afternoon!

Jordana Wynn, Ph.D
Assistant Professor

Pronouns: She/ Her

I acknowledge and respect the lək̓ʷəŋən peoples on whose traditional territory the university stands and the Songhees, Esquimalt and W̱SÁNEĆ peoples whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.