[CaBSSem] CaBSSem Today at 3: Mauricio Garcia-Barrera on improving executive function

Steve Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Fri Mar 17 13:48:48 PDT 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) meets today from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring our own Associate Dean Research Mauricio Garcia-Barrera: "Executive Function Improvement Training (eFIT) for Older Adults: Impact of an At-Home Physical Activity Program."

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
https://onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/