[CaBSSem] CaBSSem 3pm today: Daniel Bub on motor representations evoked by sentence comprehension

Psychology Chair psychair at uvic.ca
Fri Mar 10 13:48:12 PST 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) meets today from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring our own Professor Daniel Bub: "Pick up the calculator: Motor representations triggered by imperative sentences referring to manipulable objects."

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
https://onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/