[CaBSSem] Cognition and Brain Science Seminar: Daniel Bub on interplay of motor representations and sentence comprehension

Psychology Chair psychair at uvic.ca
Mon Mar 6 17:45:27 PST 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) meets this coming Friday from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring our own Professor Daniel Bub: "Pick up the calculator: Motor representations triggered by imperative sentences referring to manipulable objects."

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

Hope to see you Friday.

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair