[CaBSSem] CaBSSem this Friday: Mike Masson on Bayesian Credible Intervals

Stephen Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 27 10:07:39 PST 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) meets this coming Friday from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring our own Professor Emeritus Mike Masson offering a double header:  "Bayes Factors and Bayesian Credible Intervals" AND photos of Mike & Debbie's travels in Africa. This will be incredible!

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

Hope to see you Friday.

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair