[CaBSSem] CaBSSem: Amy vanWell on representing the world around us

Stephen Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Mon Feb 13 10:19:06 PST 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) meets this coming Friday from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring grad student Amy vanWell speaking on "Conceptualizing concepts: How do we represent the world around us?"

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at
https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

Hope to see you Friday.

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair