[CaBSSem] CaBSSem Today! Adam Krawitz on Hierarchies of Abstraction and Abstraction of Hierarchy

Psychology Chair psychair at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 3 09:13:48 PST 2023

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) next meets today from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) featuring our own Adam Krawitz speaking on "Hierarchies of Abstraction/Abstractions of Hierarchy."

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/89178547810?pwd=TnZsQlZRQmZLRUljYWtuYnhuS2NPQT09

This is the CORRECTED new link for 2023.

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/