[CaBSSem] Richard Brown on Hebb Synapse

Stephen Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Sat Jan 14 15:22:36 PST 2023

Richard Brown, Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at Dalhousie University, will visit UVic on Tuesday 14 March 2023, and from 3:30 will present a talk on "Revising the Hebb synapse for the 21st Century."
Richard Brown is a UVic alum who has published a great many comparative neuroscience studies, most often on olfaction in mice but on a wide range of other topics as well. He is deeply knowledgeable about Hebb. Richard is also an engaging speaker. This talk should be of interest and value to folks who study basic mechanisms of learning.

I have not yet reserved a room for this talk partly because I would like to have a sense of the likely N.  If you think you might attend, please complete the very brief survey at  https://www.surveymonkey.ca/r/RC29PQB

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/
Pronouns: He/him