[CaBSSem] CaBSSem

Stephen Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Mon Jan 9 12:02:55 PST 2023

All Cognition and Brain Science Seminar dates for spring are now booked.  We're kicking off this Friday from 3:00 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228):

Danny Bernstein of Kwantlen Polytechnic University

Why Adults Fail to Answer Simple Questions in Theory of Mind Tasks

Note that this is a change from our 2:30 start time last semester.

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/84838166840?pwd=YndMWWFNUlllV0FuQjVnMndPMUpyZz09

Meeting ID: 848 3816 6840 Password: 982785

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

See https://onlineacademiccommunity.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ for the schedule.

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair
https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/