[CaBSSem] CaBSSem 2:30 this Tuesday (aka Friday): Lindsay on Source Monitoring and Truthiness

Stephen Lindsay slindsay at uvic.ca
Mon Dec 5 09:03:31 PST 2022

Last CaBSSem of 2022 this Tuesday from 2:30 by yours truly. I'll offer a big-picture overview of the source monitoring framework (a set of ideas as to how the mind/brain infers the origins of its own contents) and then zoom in on some recent research on "truthiness."

All are welcome to attend. We continue to offer a Zoom option.  https://uvic.zoom.us/j/84838166840?pwd=YndMWWFNUlllV0FuQjVnMndPMUpyZz09   Meeting ID: 848 3816 6840  Password: 982785

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Note also that there are several slots yet open for the Spring semester.  Let me know if you want one.
https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/wp-content/uploads/sites/4861/2022/11/CaBSSem2022-23-2.pdf

Steve

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair