[CaBSSem] CaBSSem tomorrow: Eric Mah on Free versus Cued Recall of Animals versus Objects

Psychology Chair psychair at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 1 15:49:38 PST 2022

The Cognition and Brain Science Seminar (CaBSSem) this Friday from 2:30 in the Psychology Reading Room (Cornett A228) features our own Eric Mah speaking on "Animacy, Recall, and Semantic Similarity: Explorations in Word Memory."

Many attend FTF, but we also livestream the sessions at

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/84838166840?pwd=YndMWWFNUlllV0FuQjVnMndPMUpyZz09

Meeting ID: 848 3816 6840 Password: 982785

For students/faculty at UVic, best practice is to launch the Zoom app and then click "Sign in with SSO" so that you access the call from the UVic Zoom.

Schedule at https://oac.uvic.ca/lindsaylab/open-science/ .   If you would like to host a session of cabssem please email me.  Dates assigned on a first-come/first-served basis.  Don't make me beg.

Hope to see you Friday

D. Stephen Lindsay, Ph.D
Professor and Chair