[CaBSSem] Special events this week

Psychology Chair psychair at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 27 08:56:58 PDT 2022

Greetings,

There is no CaBSSem scheduled for this week, because Friday is Canada's National Day for Truth and Reconciliation<https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/campaigns/national-day-truth-reconciliation.html>

Our EDI Committee has organized two events on Thursday: One for instructors on decolonizing the syllabus and the other for graduate students on career development that honours the Truth and Reconciliation Committee's Calls to Action. Both events include a chance to interact with Dr. Emily Haigh, our new Chief Mungo Martin Research Chair in Indigenous Mental Health.

FOR INSTRUCTORS/FACULTY

When: Sep 29, 1-2pm

Where: Reading Room (COR A228) or via Zoom

https://uvic.zoom.us/j/86078600246?pwd=OGh2Z3I0d01zYmlucmRtMkhQeEg5dz09

Meeting ID: 860 7860 0246

Password: 505890

FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS