[CaBSSem] Linguistics Circle Colloquium - Tuesday, April 2

Jim Tanaka jtanaka at uvic.ca
Wed Mar 27 15:25:03 PDT 2019

FYI

The Department of Linguistics presents our next talk on Tuesday –

Lee Whitehorne
Jamie Cassels Undergraduate Research Award student, UVic Linguistics

The Sweet Sounds of Syntax: Towards Investigating Hierarchical Structures in Music
The purpose of the research to be reported is to develop new ways of investigating the cognitive foundations of structures in music and language. I propose a hierarchy-centred methodology for studying structural processing of music.

*Special Time and Place*
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
10:30 – 11:20 am
Cornett Building, Room B111