[CaBSSem] TODAY: CABS Seminar Friday Feb 8 3:30-5:00: Emma Ullrich (COR A228)

Clay Holroyd holroyd at uvic.ca
Fri Feb 8 10:15:09 PST 2019

A reminder of today's CABS seminar. Hope to see you there!

Clay

This Friday the Department of Psychology Cognition and Brain Sciences Program features a talk by Emma Ullrich, from the Department of Psychology (UVic). Emma's talk is titled: "Planning to Action: Action Switching and Termination."

"We will be looking at the effects of action switching and termination, under different cuing conditions.  Participants are required to plan an action cued by a letter code and then execute an action cued by a picture of a hand.  The motor plan that they had internally prepared may not be the one that they are required to execute.  We determine how the internally prepared motor plan impacts the execution of the revised action."

Seminar to be held on Friday Feb 8, 3:30-5:00, in COR A228 (the Reading Room; note the later starting time this semester). Everyone is welcome to attend. Arrive early to ensure a seat!

The seminar schedule can be found here:
http://www.uvic.ca/socialsciences/psychology/graduate/brain-sciences/cabssem/

Clay Holroyd
Seminar Coordinator​